Professional Gin Label Printing
Exceptional spirits demand exceptional labels. Blue Label Printing Co. partners with distilleries to print stunning gin labels that celebrate the quality of their spirits and demand attention whether consumers buy their gin in stores or online.
Blue Label is a nationally-recognized, award-winning digital printing company with a simple goal – to provide unmatched quality and service for all your labeling needs. We partner with distilleries of all sizes to provide a concierge printing experience that results in stunning gin labels that help you tell your brand’s story and showcases the quality of your products.
Elevate Your Gin Labels with Blue Label
There are plenty of options for gin drinkers to choose from at a given store shelf or online retailer. Blue Label has the state-of-the-art printing technology and seasoned experts to ensure that your label stands out from the rest of the competition.
Every gin label needs to attract eyes and tell a story in a very short time span. That need for immediate attention is why we invest in the tools, techniques, and talent to elevate your designs. We utilize our HP Indigo digital printing presses and special finishing equipment to print high quality gin labels that position your spirits as premium products. We work closely with you to customize your labels to your exact specifications through a variety of capabilities and labeling options.
- A multitude of label materials, including but not limited to wine stocks, textured papers, holographic films, and other substrates.
- Label decorations that enrich your design by highlighting design elements and adding an extra dimension to your packaging.
- Embossing and debossing – Create a physical imprint that creates a more 3D look that people can both see and feel when they pick up your bottles.
- Hot foil stamping – Add a visual effect made with metallic, holographic, or many other types of specialized foils.
- Spot varnishing – Imprint a special gloss, satin, soft-touch, or some other type of coating that highlights key design elements and protects your label.
- High build screen printing – Utilize layered resin to create an elegant design that rises above your label.
- Color matching for up to 98% of pantones to ensure brand consistency across all your products.
- Lamination and varnishes that not only protect your labels from scratches, moisture, and other threats, but also offer extra decorative features.
Another benefit of our digital printing process is that it helps your bottom line without skimping on quality. We cut out expensive plate costs, extra setup fees, and unnecessary waste associated with traditional printing to help you save on your printing costs. These subtractions allow us to add value by delivering stunning gin labels in a quicker, more cost-effective method.
Blue Label: Unmatched Customer Service, Industry Best Turn-Times
Distilleries deserve more than just high-quality labels – they deserve top-tier service. Blue Label serves as a true label printing partner for distilleries, which means providing a true concierge experience to make sure you get the perfect gin bottle labels when you need them.
Every one of our customers receives hands-on service and quality assurance for their label projects. We work directly with your team to learn your story and identify the best way to maximize your label design. As members of the American Craft Spirits Association and the American Distillers Institute, it’s our job to stay up to date on distilling trends and deliver the perfect labels for you and your consumers.
Of course, great labels won’t help if you don’t receive them on time. Our printing process allows us to deliver industry-best turn-times for gin labels, meaning that you get your labels as quickly as possible.
When you need stunning gin labels, we can help. Contact Blue Label today about your next labeling project.