Professional Custom Vodka Label Printing
In a world with countless competitors, your vodka deserves a label that makes a stunning first impression. That need for premium packaging is why Blue Label Packaging Co. partners with distilleries if all sizes to print eye-catching vodka labels that showcase the quality and character of your spirits.
Blue Label is a full-service digital printing company known for award-winning spirits labels and unmatched customer service. The printing process shouldn’t be a hassle, so we provide a tailored, concierge experience to simplify the process and create mesmerizing labels that tell your story and highlight your vodka as a premium product.
Elevate Your Vodka Labels with Blue Label
A good vodka label demands attention. Fortunately, Blue Label is in the business of printing premium labels that stand out on shelves, behind bars, and online.
Every vodka label needs to showcase the quality of your product and brand. Our talented staff works directly with you to enhance your label design, plan for your application process, and protect your labels. Thanks to our expertise and state-of-the-art printing technology, we offer a variety of valuable printing resources to maximize the impact and effectiveness of your vodka labels.
- Access to multiple label materials, including textured papers and premium films that add to the showcase of your vodka.
- Design-enhancing label decorations, such as:
- Embossing and debossing – Imprint a decorative pattern that people can not only see, but also feel whenever they touch your label.
- Hot foil stamping – Add multifaceted designs by adding specialized foils that can add both elegance and intrigue.
- Spot varnishing – Showcase specific aspects of your vodka label through gloss, satin, soft-touch coatings.
- High build screen printing – Amplify your design with a special resin that creates a high-gloss layer that people can see and feel.
- Color matching for up to 98% of pantones to capture the perfect hues for both brand consistency and visual appeal.
- Protective laminates and varnishes that both add to your design and defend your label against scratches, stains, and other damage.
Another advantage or Blue’s Labels digital printing process and special finishing equipment is that we create exceptional labels in a quicker, more cost-effective way than traditional means. We cut out expensive plate costs and extra setup fees out of our process, meaning that you aren’t paying extra and adding to how long it takes to print your personalized vodka labels.
Blue Label Delivers Unmatched Service and Industry Best Turn-Times
High-quality labels are only one part of the label printing process. At Blue Label, we understand that the right printing partner should offer value that extends beyond high-quality labels. The need for a true partner is why we aim to create a tailored, concierge experience for every single customer, whether they’re a new distillery or an established vodka brand.
A big part of that partnership is providing unmatched customer service. With Blue Label, you aren’t left in the dark. We provide every customer with hands-on service to determine their exact needs and create a vodka label that does their product and brand justice. Our experts work to understand your story and determine the best way to amplify your packaging, all while addressing your label application process and preventing potential problems before they happen.
Blue Label also offers the best turn-times on product labels in the industry. Distilleries shouldn’t have to wait on labels to empty their stills. We understand what it takes to be an ideal partner for distilleries – we’re members of the American Craft Spirits Association and the American Distillers Institute after all. Our combination of digital printing technology and expert service allows us to get you’re your label on time so that you aren’t working on someone else’s schedule.
At Blue Label, we know what it takes to print premium vodka labels for distilleries that want to make an impact. Contact Blue Label today to talk to one of our experts about your quality labels for your spirits.