When you sell quality tequila, it’s essential that your bottles make a stunning first impression. Tequila sales are soaring, which means that there’s both more customers up for grabs – along with more competition. That’s why Blue Label Packaging Co. works closely with distilleries to print the premium tequila bottle labels they need to showcase their spirits.
Blue Label is an award-winning, full-service digital printing company that creates captivating labels for distilleries of all sizes. Whether you dabble in tequila blanco, reposado, anejo, or any other distilled spirit made from the agave plant, we’re here to deliver a concierge printing experience that results in high quality labels that communicate the quality and character of your spirits.
Elevate Your Tequila Bottle Labels with Blue Label
Every single bottle of tequila should have a simple goal – to grow your brand. Blue Label has invested in both state-of-the-art printing technology and seasoned experts to ensure that your tequila labels attract attention and tell your story.
Simply put, we have the tools, techniques, and talent to elevate your designs. Our HP Indigo digital printing presses and special finishing equipment allow us to create exceptional labels for premium products. In addition, our digital printing process helps you save on your labels since we can cut out expensive plate costs and extra setup fees. Those benefits mean you get quality tequila bottle labels in a quicker, more cost-effective way than traditional printing.
We work directly with distilleries to take their custom tequila labels to the next level. We build every label to your exact specifications, which includes utilizing a variety of key printing resources to enhance your design and maximize the perceived value of every bottle.
- A wide range of label materials, including textured papers, transparent films, and other facestocks that can entrance customers in stores, behind bars, and online.
- Specialty label decorations to enhance your design and add an extra dimension to your labels.
- Embossing and debossing – Add a physical imprint that customers can both see and feel.
- Hot foil stamping – Engrave a specialized foil to create a multifaceted design that pack a visual punch.
- Spot varnishing – Add a protective and decorative gloss, satin, soft-touch coating
- High build screen printing – Apply a high-gloss layer of silicone that rise that creates a three-dimensional, elegant look for your labels.
- Color matching capabilities for up to 98% of pantones to ensure brand consistency across all your products.
- Protective enhancements like lamination and varnishes that elevate your design and defend against scratches, stains, and other damage.
Enjoy Unmatched Customer Service, and Industry Best Turn-Times with Blue Label
The professional label printing experience goes beyond just the labels themselves. Blue Label strives to serve as the perfect printing partner for craft distilleries, and that means combining top-of-the-line label quality with our tailored, concierge experience.
We provide hands-on service and quality assurance to every one of our customers. Our experts work directly with you to learn your brand, uncover ways to maximize your tequila labels, and identify potential issues before they become a problem. We also stay up on all the latest trends – we’re even members of the American Craft Spirits Association and the American Distillers Institute.
We go the extra mile to make sure you get the perfect labels for your spirits, all without those pesky delays. Our printing process allows us to deliver industry-best turn-times for all your tequila labels. That level of service and care is why distilleries from coast to coast turn to Blue Label as their trusted label printing partner.
Ready to elevate your tequila labels? Contact Blue Label today.