Professional Rye Whiskey Label Printing
Beloved for its spicy, complex kick, rye whiskey is an attention-grabbing spirit that deserves a bottle label that lives up to that level of excitement and intrigue. That need for quality packaging is why Blue Label Packaging Co. works distilleries to print premium rye whiskey labels for their spirits.
Blue Label is an award-winning, full-service digital printing company that excels at printing stunning labels for the alcohol industry. We partner with distilleries of all sizes to create custom rye whiskey labels that not only convey the quality of your product, but also command attention on shelves, behind bars, and online. Let us print the premium labels your products need to make a lasting impression.
Elevate Your Rye Whiskey Label Designs with Blue Label
Variety is the spice of life, but it also means that there are plenty of rye whiskey brands out there vying for consumers’ attention. A boring bottle only does a disservice to your products, which is why it’s essential to make an immediate impact and showcase your brand on shelves and online. Fortunately, Blue Label has the equipment, experts, and decades of experience necessary to elevate your rye whiskey labels.
Our state-of-the-art HP Indigo digital printing presses is the backbone of our operation. Combined with special finishing equipment, we have the tools required to custom build your labels from the liner to decoration. Our team of label printing experts work closely with you to determine the best, most cost-effective way to enhance and protect your label design. That process includes guiding you through the following printing options and capabilities to maximize every aspect of your labels.
- Label materials – We offer a wide variety of label material options to help you attain the perfect look and feel for your packaging. These materials include textured papers, shrink sleeves, films, and other attractive substrates.
- Label decoration – Maximize the value of your labels through special decorative techniques designed to amplify your design and make people notice your product.
- Embossing and debossing – Leave a physical imprint in your label that creates a special pattern that customers can see and feel.
- Hot foil stamping – A combination of heat and pressure presses metallic, matte, or some other type of foil into your label to make your rye whiskey seem more luxurious and attractive.
- Spot varnishing – Highlight a specific aspect of your design with a spot varnish that coats part of your design in a gloss, satin, soft-touch coating.
- High build screen printing – Add an extra layer on top of your label with a high-gloss silicone that creates an elegant, three-dimensional pattern on your labels.
- Color matching – Blue label can match up to 98% of pantone colors to ensure brand consistency across all your products.
- Print protection – Protect your rye whiskey label design from scuffs, scratches, and other damage with special laminates and varnishes that can also add to the overall look of your packaging.
Another advantage of our digital printing process is that we can custom build exceptional labels without the need for expensive plate costs, material waste, and extra setup fees. As such, we can print your labels quicker and more cost-effectively than through traditional printing means.
Get the Unmatched Customer Service and Industry Best Turn-Times You Deserve
Stunning labels are an essential part of your packaging, but it’s not the value your printing partner should provide. Whether you sell small batches of bottled in bond rye whiskey or carry full line of whiskey and other spirits, your business deserves top-of-the-line service.
Blue Label is dedicated toward providing every one of our partners with tailored, concierge experience. We guide you through the entire printing process and learn the ins and outs of your brand. In turn, you get the labeling you need to tell your product’s story – and look good while doing so.
We can also boast our extensive experience with the alcohol industry. As a member of the American Craft Spirits Association and the American Distillers Institute, we keep up to date with all the latest trends and know the specific challenges distilleries face when it comes to packaging. Our experts work with you address application issues and enhance the perceived price point for your products.
We also work hard to get you the labels your need when your distillery needs them. We are committed to providing industry best turnaround times for rye whiskey labels. That promise means you’ll have your labels ready when it’s time to empty the stills for the next batch of straight rye whiskey or any else spirits you have in mind.
Ready for a label printing partner that provides special solutions for your needs? Contact Blue Label today.