Custom Whiskey Labels and Professional Whiskey Label Printing
When you make premium spirits, you need a label that makes a stunning first impression. High-quality whiskey labels play a pivotal role in communicating the quality and character of your spirits. That’s why Blue Label Packaging Co. works closely with craft distilleries to print the premium whiskey labels their products deserve.
Blue Label is a full-service digital printing company that creates award-winning whiskey labels for distilleries of all sizes. No matter whether you’re an established business or an up-and-coming distillery, we are dedicated to delivering a concierge printing experience that provides you with the perfect labels that raise your spirits.
Elevate Your Whiskey Label Design with Blue Label
No matter if you make a single barrel malt whiskey, a blended Scotch whiskey, your labels have a simple goal – to showcase the quality of your product and brand. Blue Label has the state-of-the-art printing technology and seasoned experts to help you turn your whiskey bottle label design into an eye-catching reality.
Over the years, we’ve invested in HP Indigo digital printing presses and special finishing equipment to help you elevate your design and create exceptional labels for your premium product. These resources allow us to cut out expensive plate costs and extra setup fees, meaning we can deliver custom whiskey bottle labels in a quicker, more cost-effective way than traditional printing.
Of course, a personalized whiskey bottle label is only as good as the capabilities used to make it. We work directly with distilleries to build custom whiskey bottle labels to their exact specifications. That’s why we utilize the following printing resources to enhance every whiskey label design and maximize the perceived value of every bottle.
- Multiple label materials such as textured papers and premium films that capture consumers’ attention.
- Specialty decorative capabilities that turn your whisky bottle label into a visual spectacle, including:
- Embossing and debossing – Add texture that people can both see and feel.
- Hot foil stamping – Create a multifaceted design that pack a visual punch and deliver a premium look to your label.
- Spot varnishing – Highlight key aspects of your design with gloss, satin, soft-touch protective coatings.
- High build screen printing – Apply a special resin that cures under UV light and creates a high-gloss layer that customers can see and feel.
- Color matching for up to 98% of pantones to ensure brand consistency for all your spirits.
- Decorative print protection like lamination and varnishes to enhance your whiskey bottle labels and defend against scratches, stains, and other damage.
Invest in Quality Service and Industry Best Turn-Times with Blue Label
At Blue Label, we understand that the perfect printing partner offers more than just labels. Our team strives to combine award-winning label quality and our tailored, concierge experience to provide customer service that is unmatched in the industry. That level of service is why whiskey brands across the United States trust Blue Label to be the perfect label printing partner for their spirits.
Every one of our customers is treated to our hands-on service and quality assurance to ensure they receive the best packaging for their products. We work directly with your business to get to know your brand and uncover ways to enhance your eye-catching labels and tell your story. We’re members of the American Craft Spirits Association and the American Distillers Institute, and we strive to improve and learn about the newest trends to help us be the best partner for your business.
Our team also goes the extra mile to make sure you get the craft spirits and whiskey labels you need when you need them. Our digital processes and customer service allow us to provide industry best turn-times for all your labeling needs. Your whiskey deserves the best packaging. We’re here to make sure you get it on your terms.
Ready to invest in the perfect whiskey labels for your distillery? Contact Blue Label today to talk to one of our experts about your distillery’s next label printing project.