Professional Bourbon Label Printing
Nobody wants to see a boring bourbon label. Packaging plays a pivotal role in making your spirits stand out while bourbon sales are booming. Simply put, it’s essential to make your bourbon labels impress consumers. That’s why Blue Label Packaging Co. works closely with distilleries to print the premium bottle labels they need to showcase their spirits.
Blue Label is an award-winning, full-service, digital printing company dedicated to creating eye-catching labels for bourbon and other quality spirits. We partner with distilleries of all sizes across the United States to help them tell their story and communicate the quality of their products.
Elevate Your Bourbon Labels with Blue Label
Let’s face it – there is plenty of bourbon available on shelves and online. Your bottles need to make an immediate impact to separate from the pack. Fortunately, Blue Label has the means to help your bottles make that all-important first impression and showcase your brand.
After decades of experience printing high-quality labels, we have the tools, techniques, and talent to elevate your bourbon label designs. We utilize our state-of-the-art HP Indigo digital printing presses and special finishing equipment to custom build exceptional labels. That same technology also offers another key benefit – savings. Our digital printing process eliminates the need for expensive plate costs, material waste, and extra setup fees. That process means that we can not only print your labels quicker, but also create them in a more cost-effective way than traditional printing.
Another benefit of partnering with Blue Label is our extensive team of label printing experts. We provide a tailored, concierge experience for every client, working directly with distilleries to identify the best, most cost-effective way to enhance and protect their label designs. We plan out every detail from the label liner to finishing touches, including utilizing the following printing resources and capabilities to maximize the look and performance of your labels.
- Choose from numerous label material options that enhance the look and feel of your bottles, including high-end papers, flexible films, and other show-stopping substrates.
- Utilize multiple decorative techniques to amplify your design and add to the perceived value of your product.
- Embossing and debossing – Press a special pattern into the label that customers can see and feel.
- Hot foil stamping – Imprint a variety of specialized foils to add a dynamic, eye-catching element to your packaging.
- Spot varnishing – Cover a specific part of your label in gloss, satin, soft-touch, or some other coating to showcase specific parts of your design.
- High build screen printing – Layer high-gloss resin to add an elegant, three-dimensional pattern on your labels.
- Match up to 98% of pantone colors to ensure brand consistency across all your products.
- Protect your label design with laminates and varnishes that both provide aesthetic benefits and defend against scratches, stains, and other damage.
Blue Label: World-Class Label, Industry Best Turn-Times, and Unmatched Customer Service
No matter whether you sell small batch bourbon or several lines of distilled spirits, your business deserves top-of-the-line service. At Blue Label, we strive to serve as more than just a label printing company – we want to serve as a true printing partner for craft distilleries from coast to coast.
Any distillery that works with Blue Label can expect hands-on service and quality assurance that they’ll receive the right labels for their bourbon. tailored, concierge experience. We work closely with you to learn your brand and how to best tell your story on your bottles. As a member of the American Craft Spirits Association and the American Distillers Institute, we understand the latest trends and what the specific challenges distilleries face when packaging their products.
Part of that expert service involves helping your distillery get the labels you need when you need them. Our printing process allows us to deliver industry-best turn-times so that you have your bottles ready when it’s time to empty the stills. We’re here to give you solutions catered to your needs.
Ready to work with a trusted label printing partner? Contact Blue Label today the next time you’re in need of quality labels.