Have a package with a unique shape? Or maybe you have a logo with an intricate design. We can help you get the perfect label with our custom die cut labels.
We have over 2,000 different dies, and if none of those meet your needs we are happy to make something specific to your brand. How complicated your label is will determine if you will need a custom die. But don’t worry, our experts will work with you and your label designer to meet the exact specifications needed for die cut labels. When considering a custom option, it’s always a good idea to work with a label converter that understands die cutting.
Custom die cut labels come in a variety of paper types and applications to accommodate different containers and environments. Whether you need durable, waterproof labels or elegant, finely cut labels, our experts and high-quality printing technology can produce exactly what you need.
There can be a lot to think about when considering die cut label printing. We’ve published some additional information on the subject of die cut label printing to guide you through the process:
Or contact us with any additional questions or assistance.
Industries That Use Die Cut Labels
While die cut labels can be used for almost any packaging application, there are several industries where die cut labels are especially prominent:
- Food and Beverage – Die cut labels are commonly found on food and beverage product packaging, and allow for highly-flexible design on any numbers of packages, including bottles, cans, jars, and more.
- Health and Beauty – Die cut labels are able to fit custom containers, but also feature the durability to resist oil, moisture, or chemicals found in health and beauty products.
- Industrial Products – Die cut labels can be made to fit a variety of sizes and shapes, giving them more flexibility to fit on custom packaging and parts.
Why Choose Blue Label Packaging Company for Your Die Cut Labels?
We have the expertise and tools you need to develop your die cut labels. Whether you need help choosing the right label material, choosing the right custom shapes, or understanding how to apply die cut roll labels to your packaging, our customer service team is here to help.
When you partner with us to create your label, this is what you can expect:
- A network of experienced designers
- No minimum order size
- Variety of materials and adhesives
- Fast turnarounds
- Small run labels available
- Excellent service from start to delivery
So, what does the picture of your labels look like in your mind? You can expect a productive working partnership when you team up with Blue Label Packaging Company, and we’ll keep the process as simple as possible. Don’t worry, we’ll be there to provide as much guidance as you need throughout the entire process.